Keep your gi in perfect condition!
Your KO karate gi is a top quality product that makes you look great on the tatami and you want to keep it that way. Washing is no problem of course but please read these 5 tips to keep your gi as crispy and white as you bought it.
5 tips to keep your gi crispy, fresh and white:
- Don't wash your gi too hot! 30 degrees Celsius, preferably on a 'careful washing and drying' program will do just fine.
- Pre-soak only with a non-aggressive stain remover.
- You may use a fabric softener to make ironing easier.
- After you take your gi out of te washing machine, smoothen it out by hand before you hang it to dry. This will make ironing even easier afterwards.
- Don't put your gi in the dryer!